| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zion Park, Utah in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of fluid is dropped during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Zion Park, Utah April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zion Park, Utah:
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.2 miles) WSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) N
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SSE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SSE