| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zion Park, Utah in January is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with periodic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water descends during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Zion Park, Utah January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zion Park, Utah:
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.2 miles) WSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) N
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SSE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SSE