Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Zion Park, Utah vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Zion Park, Utah vs Krakow, Poland
Zion Park, Utah vs Cairo, Egypt
Zion Park, Utah vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Zion Park, Utah vs Essaouira, Morocco
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Magadan, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Lincoln, Va vs Shingle Point, Yt
Kandi vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Tristan Da Cunha vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland
Jiwani vs Taua
- The distance between Zion Park, Utah, Usa and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 9,358 km or 5,815 mi.
- To reach Zion Park, Utah in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 31.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Zion Park, Utah bearing 156.2° or SSE .
- Both have a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Zion Park, Utah is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 17.5 °C (31.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.4 °C (33.1°F) less in Zion Park, Utah. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 94.4 mm (3.7 in) more which is equivalent to 94.4 l/m² (2.32 US gal/ft²) or 944,000 l/ha (100,920 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.6° higher in Zion Park, Utah than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Zion Park, Utah relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Zion Park, Utah
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Zion Park, Utah vs Londrina, Brazil
Zion Park, Utah vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Zion Park, Utah vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Zion Park, Utah vs Adrar, Algeria
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Faya, Chad
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea
Fayette, Ia vs Songkhla
No. 6 vs Cape Smidta
Mackay Mo vs Houston, Texas
Atikokan, On vs Waiotapu Forest
Zion Park, Utah vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Zion Park, Utah
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 282.6 kms (175.6 miles) NW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.2 miles) WSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 232 kms (144.2 miles) WSW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) N
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 254.3 kms (158 miles) SSE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino